“At least 58% of the consumers will retain the promotional products they receive, for 1- 4 years”. Such is the lasting impression on customers created by promotional products. This is the reason why companies all over the world still allocate a sizeable portion of their marketing budget to promotional products.
Promotional products establish a direct connection between the customer and the company. They create a sense of brand loyalty among customers. This is why companies invest in personalized promotional products to keep their customers loyal and happy.
There are so many types of promotional products in the market that companies rack their brains to find the right one. Here we classify personalized promotional products into 5 types to help you in this effort.
What are the 5 types of personalized promotional products?
Companies must choose the promotional products carefully because the type of product they give and its usage decides the loyalty of the customer. Consumers are more prone to like those products which they have a use for. Keeping this in mind, we have classified the personalized promotional products into 5 types as-
- Daily-use promotional products
“45% of the customers use a promotional product once a day.” These statistics indicate that customers favor promotional products of daily-use and use them regularly. Daily-use promotional products could include
- Pens– Promotional pens are, by far, the most popular promotional products. Most companies offer pens branded with their company logo to customers frequently. Promotional pens are attractive, affordable, and always procured in bulk.
- Drinkware -Almost 70% of the customers in the U.S. own some kind of promotional drinkware. coffee mugs, juice glasses, and water bottles are the most common customized drinkware branded and distributed by companies.
- Keychains- Keychains are yet another -daily-use promotional product widely used by one and all. Everyone needs a keychain to hold their home, office, or vehicle key. Automobile and Real Estate Companies mostly favor this type of promotional product.
- Fashion-based promotion products
Every one of us always wants to look good. We also want to sport the trendiest accessories. Companies who realize this, often use this to their advantage by creating fashionable promotional products. These include
- Tote bags- Both men and women favor tote bags. Men use it to hold their laptops or files. Women use it as a trendy handbag or shopping bag.
- Goggles- Goggles too are favored by men and women. They are trendy promotional products that everyone loves to grab.
- T-Shirts- Everyone loves a T-shirt and uses it almost every day. T-shirts are immensely popular as promotional products and widely used.
- Health-based promotional products
Health-consciousness is coming to the forefront these days. Companies that offer health-based promotional products are widely appreciated in the market by customers. That is why companies choose to opt for health-based promotional products like
- Yoga mats-Everyone is into yoga these days. So, who would not appreciate your company if you offer a Yoga mat as a promotional product?
- Masks– Masks have become a compulsion these days and a safety precaution. Everyone would appreciate your company if you offer a mask as a promotional product.
- Fitbits– High-end companies even offer Fitbit watches as promotional products to lure customers.
- Tech promotional products
Today’s world thrives on technology. That is why many companies have started offering tech-based promotional products like mousepads, earphones, pen drives, etc.
- Products of appreciation
Companies often run contests as promotional campaigns. Offering products of appreciation like trophies or medals works well here.
Promotional products create the highest brand awareness and recall and infuse the highest loyalty among customers. Choose your promotional products from a reliable supplier today.